Sunday, April 19, 2009

hangover



Wine, both red and white, cheese and crackers, subway, marina barrage, good friends, a perfect way to spend a Saturday night away. We had supper after the wine. And all that I remembered now, I vomitted a few times, feeling so sucky, head damn pain and still felt a little hangover when I woke up an hour ago.

And I just realised I have SEP on Tuesday and Wednesday. Batchies and friends all around my time had already done theirs! Stupid planning left me out, probably unintentionally but mine is expiring on Tuesday! Fancy going back for recurrent on expiry date. *roll eyes* I remember last few years I always did the recurrent 2 months before expiry. *hur hur* Okay, I have yet to practise the quizes, too. =p

Meeting R for dinner later. Maybe before that will head down to waterloo street, bugis to offer prayers. Been awhile since I last went.

Good Sunday people! =)

Love love.

No comments: