Sunday, April 05, 2009

The pursuit of happiness



Seldom leave Louis Vuitton empty-handed, even if it's just something small. :) Helped mummy to buy her monogram long wallet, and a red monogram purse for myself. The red is utterly too pretty to resist! *excuse, haha..* Worked so hard onboard every time, I think I deserve some kind of treat, pamper, from people who love me, people who I love, and from the luxury of materialistic happiness. I guess... these few years of flying really kind of make up part of who I am right now. The pursuit of happiness.

Looking forward to Galeries LaFayette tomorrow. Most of the brands are there. Chanel, Miu Miu, Prada. Hahaha... And a few birthday presents to buy. I am scratching my head, pouting my lips already, thinking what to get for them.

Cartoon Network is showing Ben10 now and I am munching on cheese rings. Nothing. I know I am being random. =p

No comments: