Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Can these be REAL?

Ouch. My back has been aching for the past few days. The feeling is really terrible. I have been trying to keep my posture as straight as possible & I also tried to do some back-stretching exercise but it doesn't seem to help. :/ Could it be symptom of mensus? Beats me. My mensus has always been very irregular ever since I started having one. Whatever it is, I know all I need now is a good MASSAGE! SPA will be even better! Haha. I want to indugle myself in the GOODY-NESS of massaging & spa-ing. I need to PAMPER myself. I need to PAMPER my body. Eh. My back is really ACHING! Ouchhhhh.....

Oh yes. I heard some rumours about Singapore's Idol. There are people saying that SIngapore's Idol is actually a set-up. Ken Lim is the big boss of Hype Records & he will be producing the album for the 1st upcoming Singapore's Idol. He is also the so-called "chief judge" of the Singapore's Idol judge panel. His decisions & comments are the most crucial & the most important out of the 4 judges. It was rumoured that he had already chosen Sly to win for the competiton & a recording contract had been signed between them. By chance, Olinda knew about this plot & she went around telling everyone & that was why she was always kanna "shoot" by Ken. All the contestants already knew the results but because they were bounded by contracts, they had to play along. The contract is also the reason why Candice pulled out of the contest even before the competition starts.

These rumours are pretty SHOCKING to me. I mean if this whole Singapore's Idol thingy is really a plot, then all the contestants are indeed very good actors & actresses. Don't you think so? If they know that they are not going to win anyway. why should they be bother to put in so much efforts in the competition? What are the votes for if Sly is going to win anyway no matter what? To con money out of the innocence supporters? Why are the contestants' parents & friends cheering for them when they don't even stand a single chance of winning? Why was Sly so nervous when he was on the stage with Olinda waiting for the result to be read out? If Sly is definitely going to win, Taufik doesn't really have to prepare for the Finals right? I have my doubts. Hmmm.....

However, I think these rumours could be spread by Sly's supporters so that the people who want to support Taufik instead of Sly will find it pointless to vote for Taufik since he is not going to win. Or it could be the eliminated contestants of Singapore's Idol who are jealous of Sly & so they want to create a stir out of the whole Singapore's Idol thingy. Sour grapes you get me?

Anyway, I don't know if the results are fixed or not but I do find something that is worth pondering which is that before the results are shown every week, viewers are urged to vote up till the very last minute & after a commercial break, results are tallied (so quickly?) and announced. Shouldn't there be some kind of official audit like what some award shows do? & it seems like the media are "promoting" & "
marketing" for sly more than other contestants? Well, I do believe that there are always loopholes here & there & sad to say you can't possibly avoid politics especially in this kind of idol competition.

OLINDA. Yes. I want to discuss something about her. I can't deny that her vocal is good but somehow I don't really like her. As in her personality (as if I know her very well. lol) & the ways she presented herself in the shows. There was this classic sence of the Singapore's Idol competition whereby Olinda was DAMN BITCHY about the girl who allocated the songs' parts. You can go to Singapore's Idol offical website & search for the video clip under Olinda. There are many more video clips of the past episodes of Singapore's Idol. In the TODAY newspaper, Olinda also said that she will be rooting for Taufik. She also mentioned that "some people come into the competition just to win. I mean, we all want to win, but at the same time, should make friends also. I shall not name names lah". How come she suddenly talk about this? Strange. & the fact that she said "I am rooting for Taufik" makes me feel uneasy. It seems like she dislike Sly or what because she didn't mention Sly when she was asked who's her best friends in Singapore's Idol. I guess Olinda is not very happy with the result that she was out of the competition & that is why she said that she will be rooting for Taufik.

There are so much so much things & stories behind the scene of the Singapore's Idol in which maybe we will never get to know. Human beings are good pretendious mammals in front of others. Can these be REAL? Believe or not, it is up to you. I can't say that I am not affected by these rumours about Singapore's Idol. But I have got a strong gut feeling that Sly will win eventually. Somehow I do hope Taufik will win to prove the wrong of these rumours. I would like Sly to win but yet on the other had I want Taufik to win. I am like contradicting myself huh?! Haha. My mum was telling me the other day that she thinks Taufik is better & he is definitely more handsome than Sly. Well, I can't deny that Taufik is a handsome malay. Haha.

Alright. I have "gossiped" abit too much today. Lol. Whatever it is, we shall wait for 1st December to come. :)

My back is still aching.

No comments: