Friday, November 26, 2004

Fish, Fishes, Fishy

I'm a "fish" person. I ate the new Mac Double Fillet-O Fish Burger for lunch for 4 consecutive days & never got sick of it. Haha. Strange. I find it very nice though it tastes the same as the normal Fillet-O Fish Burger. Lol. It has got an extra piece of fillet & it seems bigger to me! Fill up my stomach better. I am a pig. Heh. :p Today I had Mos Burger's Salmon Rice Burger for lunch. You see? It's fish again! Haha. Actually my appetite is always changing. Sometimes I can really eat a lot & sometimes I don't feel like eating even when I'm hungry. Sometimes I like this, sometimes I like that. Maybe it's PMS or maybe it's mood swing. I'm just difficult to please. Hahahahaha.....:p

p/s: I think Mac Double Fillet-O Fish Burger tastes nicer than Mos Burger's Salmon Rice Burger. ;)

No comments: