Thursday, November 25, 2004

What's wrong?

What's wrong with blogger? After lunch today when I attempted to log on to my blog page, I saw a blank page instead. I thought that blogger might be lagging so I waited awhile before I tried to log on again. I tried again & again & again & I still saw a blank page. Where had my blog page gone to? I signed in to blogger's website & checked on my template. I realised that all my template's tags & codes were gone! Could be some hackers' doings or something? I told a friend about this problem & she told me blogger would go "bonker" once in awhile, erasing people's templates' tags & codes! What the hell?! I had been working on this template for so many days & so much time & you took them away?! It's almost done & now it's gone. No choice. I have to re-do everything again. It's so shitty!

Pissed off.

No comments: