Friday, November 12, 2004

The Champion

I'm not in the mood to sleep yet. I shall blog another entry to keep me entertained. Heh.

Let me share with you guys some of the pictures of the "hip" TV drama, The Champion. Don't blink. ;p

P/S: I have just removed the pictures cos the file sizes are pretty big. However, they can still be found at: http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/thechampion/. Hope the website still works. ;)

edited & signed off at 10.07a.m. 18/11/2004

Start drooling~ Haha.

In the show, I like:

715 ~ He is VERY handsome! His body makes me go wOoOoOo... Lol...
Yan Xing Shu ~ My favourite character in My MVP Valentine. He still looks cool in his long hair. :p Tall & charming!
Julian Hee ~ He is the Winner of the Manhunt 2001. I find him quite cute & boyish. Haha.
Fiona Xie ~ She has the figure that many girls will die for. (including me. ;p) She has a very good dress sense & she simply looks nice in anything she wears!
Jessica Liu ~ She is so tall, slim, pretty & model look alike!
Jamie Yeo ~ All along I find her quite pretty & I like her hairstyle & hair colour!

Well, actually Jeanette Aw & Felicia Chin are
also not bad too. Just too many people to mention. Heh. Xiaoqiao aka Yilin is very evil in the show but I can't deny that she is quite pretty. Hee. But I hate her to the core when she was doing all her evil acts. Feel like slapping her real hard on the face. It can be quite scary ya if your good friend do that to you.

What else can I say? It is a show of Hunks & Babes! Candies for our eyes!
Opps. I'm like promoting for the show. Heh.

It's very late. I better run for my beauty sleep now. Heh. Ciao!

No comments: