Thursday, November 25, 2004

Today I feel so..........

Happy - Because my dear cousin is Singapore's top scholar for this year's PSLE. *Big smile*. My mum used to babysit him when he was young. I dote on him the most. More than my own siblings?! Lol. Heh.

Irritated - Because of the Crazy, Insane, Stupid, Dumb, Idiotic, Irritating, Fat, Ugly, Old man AGAIN! This time he alighted the train at Serangoon in which I didn't know why. The train was very packed & when he spotted me, he actually tried to squeeze himself through the crowd & stand behind me. He was saying "excuse me, excuse me" so that people could make way for him to squeeze in. ArgHhHhHh... I would "diao" him whenever I saw him looking at me. Haha. Anyway, I didn't bother to look at him either. His presence is enough to spoil my mood & make me puke. :p Something quite comical happened. He was "stalking" me on my way to my office again. The stupid whistling sound was damn irritating. I was kind of agitated. Then there was this couple walking in front of me. The girl turned her head back when she heard the whistling sound. Then she turned to her boyfriend & told him , "Don't know who whistle at me leh." Haha. I laughed a little. Hope it wasn't too obvious but I really find it quite funny lar. Hee.

Throbbing - My back still aches. I went for a jog just now after dinner but it didn’t help much. I got myself more tired only. What is the problem with me?

Emotional - I cried when I was watching TV just now. *Grins*

Sleepy - I am always sleepy. Everyday. Anytime. ;p

Bored - Work is bored. Everyday. Anytime. The day that I like to go work is Friday. (Because weekend is near.) Haha.

My bed is missing me. :)

No comments: