Thursday, November 11, 2004

Long Weekend

Yeah!!! I have a LONG weekend! 5 days. Or can I say 5.5 days? (because Wednesday's night I can afford to go out till very late & Thursday I don't have to get up early. heehee.) Well. I'm happy that I have a long so-called "holiday". Bleah. ;p I think my company is too cool to let us off on Friday even when it isn't a public holiday. But I'll be getting a day less of pay. But who cares? I need a rest. I need a break. Very badly.

I was really in the mood to go clubbing last night. But well not many friends can make it & stuffs. End up meeting Lynn for dinner & shopping. It wasn't too bad though. I got myself a bag. A bag that I have been looking for but I can't seem to find. Happy with what I buy. (",) But if my night was longer then it would be even better. I want to enjoy myself, enjoy the glory of nightlife. Woo. That's just me. I like a happening life in which I can have lots of fun & I can really relax myself after days of work or boring days. :p Partying once in a while can be really nice. =) I shall go soon. Heh.

I just received a reply from SIM. Should I accept the offer? Hmmm... I'm still in a dilemma. I want to go back school but I'm scared. I have worries. Please teach me how?!

I'm going to stay at home today. Sleep, eat, watch TV, read shopaholic book, read magazines, listen to my music, surf the net, maybe go for a jog later?................... I'm just enjoying my rest now. I'm loving it. :p

Louis "dates" me to go for lunch tmr. I'm still thinking to go or not. It has been 1.5 yrs or even more since I last saw him. He quitted school 1/2 way. So now he is in NS. Just book out last night & he gonna has his long break too. He "dates" me & he dates his bunk mates too. It's kinda weird. I don't know his friends. All botaks. Go Harbour Front eat dim-sum buffet then go town for pool. It doesn't sound a very good plan to me. But I don't mind meeting Louis only. We used to be quite "buddies" in school. Hee. & he was really vain. A guy who loves to eat yet afraid to put on weight. Heh. He always said I'm fat when were in school. :/

Oh Oh. Almost forgotten to say. I saw a cute guy yesterday. At Heeren. He was working in the New Urban Male Flip-Flops shop. I pressume he's one of the bosses la huh?! Hee. He is really cute & his image can fit to be one of the hunks in "Ren Wo Au You"/ "The Champion". I think I'll start going Heeren more often. Hohoho.... Girls. Check him out. Hee.

"I'm missing you. Not a little but lots."

No comments: