Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Today's "Adventure"

I am beginning to think that going to work everyday is an "adventure" or an "encounter". On my Dad's car today (he will always drive me to the MRT Station in the morning), I was telling my Dad I wondered if I would see that sicko again. My words really came true. I spotted him. I think he saw me spotted him because I purposely or so called pretended to go down from another staircase in which in the end I didn't because the train was arriving. When I tried to see where he is, I realized he was gone. I thought my eyes were seeing things or I could have mistaken someone as him.

I boarded the train & my eyes were like browsing around in all directions to see if he was on the train. Frankly speaking, I was quite skeptical that he was not there because I thought I really saw him just now. Suddenly, I felt that someone's body was pushing me from behind when I alighted the train. I turned my head & I saw him! Hmph! I squeezed myself to the crowd in front of me & climbed up the escalators as fast as I could. I knew he would follow. I reached the exit & I tapped my ez-link card & waited outside of the exit instead of continuing walking. He saw me doing that & he quickly turned & walked away. I thought I had dumped him away but when I was up the escalators. I saw him following behind discreetly! What the? Sicko. GrRrRrRr.....

I walked out of the MRT Station & I knew he would follow. Hence, I deliberately stopped myself from walking, as I wanted to see what he could do. I saw him trying very hard to catch up with me but when he spotted me standing still folding arms looking at him, I tell you guys, he ran very fast to another walk-way. Haha. It was so hilarious! I used my hands to gesture to him & tell him "ni si ding le". Then I pretended to take out my hp to make a call & continued walking. Haha. Actually I really wondered if he had heard me. Lol. When I reached the road junction, I did a few head-turns to check but he was nowhere to be seen. Wow. I feel a little brave & a little accomplish today. Haha. Sometimes I do speculate why I should bother with this kind of people but I really feel like killing him every time I see him. One day, he will just die in my hands. =)

I have some floating thoughts. Should I give myself one or two weeks break before school starts or should I just continue working till school starts? Money & rest. Which one will you choose?

No comments: