Thursday, November 04, 2004

Loving me, Loving you

My eyes are closing. I have work to do but I am doing them slowly. My colleague asks me to take my time. So I am really doing VERY SLOWLY. Hee. I shall blog an entry to at least keep myself awake. *Forcing myself to open my eyes BIG* @@ :P

Nothing much happens to me yesterday & today until now. Work & home sweet home. I guess I am feeling a little better. But still, not extremely good either. : Some pimples-lookalike rashes just popped out on my face yesterday!!! I am so paranoid about it. How? Pray that they will faster go away. Shoo. Shoo. I think I need to start getting more beauty facial products for my face. Women need to take care & invest on their faces even though they may still be very young. You invest now, you will see the results when you grow older. :) Because you are worth it. :)

A few of my female colleagues were telling me to beware of a guy colleague in my office. They said he is very cheeky. Hmmm? Well, I know that alot of people don't like him in the office. Actually I find him quite irritating at times too. :p But he is old enough to be my father. He has a daughter himself anyway. I think she is still a primary school kid or something. Yep. They told me last time before I came, it was another girl who was doing my job & whenever there are credit advices (he is an accountant & he handles credit advices), she will just need to pass to my female accountant colleague & she will then pass the credit advices to him. (the guy told the girl that she didn't have to pass to him directly) But when I started work here, he started to ask me to pass all the credit advices to him. I didn't know about it until my female accountant colleague told me. Anyway, no big deal. I can't be bothered with him also. Bleah~

Oh. My office cleaner auntie told me just now that a serviceman who came to repair our switches this morning asked her why your reception girl not here yet. He commented to the auntie that I am very pretty. Haha. I am flattered. He came to my office yesterday & susposingly he was to repair & change the switches for us but because he had to off all the lights, the plan didn't seem to work because we need the light to work ma. So ya. He came this morning lor. He is a 50+++ uncle by the way. Not any dude or hunk. Sian. Lol. But at least he said the right thing. Haha. Opps. :p

I gonna colour & cut my hair soon. Most probably next weekend or the weekend after next. It is OKAY to dye now since I don't see any miracle yet. : Will keep you guys posted of my latest look. Heh.

Ermmm... I think my parents are really great. Feel like saying out suddenly. Hee. My dad will pack some fruits & snacks for me every morning & force me to bring to work & eat. He will buy me breakfast early in the morning & he will drive me to the MRT station despite it is just a 5 minute walk from my house. He will drive me to tuition & back from tuition whenever he can & he also like to bring me to the neighbourhood supermarket near my student's home whenever I finish tuition to ask me to take whatever potatoes chips, chocalates, biscuits, snacks, etc I want & he will pay. Despite that I am working now (thought it is just temporarily), he still give me pocket money. How to find such a wonderful dad? I think he will be even greater if he can buy me a car for my 21st birthday. Grins...
(p/s: I am stopping my tuition temporarily because he just finishes his exams.)

My mum wakes up very early (i mean really very EARLY. you can never imagine)in the morning to go for morning brisk walk at punggol park. She used to go alone. Can you believe it? When the sky is still dark. But she insists on going because of health reasons. Recently, my dad starts to go with her too. Still not too bad. Rekindle the old feeling that they used to share when they were in their courtship. Hee. My dad will cycle there & do jogging. I can never wake up so early just to go exercise. Give me alot alot of $$ then maybe I will consider la. Heh. My mum has to wake me up every morning after she comes back from exercising. She refills my water-bottle, tidys my room everytime after I go out because I always mess up my room with clothes & stuffs that I tried & I don't feel right & I will take off & change again & again & you will find my clothes laying around on my bed , floor, computer chair, etc. Come to think of it now, I do feel bad to ask her to do all these for me. She has to do all the housework (my dad helps her too) & she has to go over to my late-grandma house (maternal grandma) to do the housework for my 3 uncles. I find it so ridiculous. 3 guys can't even do simple housework? My mum is already busy enough & she still has to spare the extra time to go tidy somebody else' house. I used to ask my mum not to go but she will always reply saying they are her brothers. She should help them. She said if they were my 2 brothers, I will sure do the same. Hmm.. Make me ponder. My 3 uncles are all not married but 1 of them has a gf but they don't intend to get married because my uncle has no $$. Hmm again.. But out of the 3 uncles, 2 of them are out of jobs now. Doesn't it make more sense for them to do the housework themselves? Somemore my mum is the daughter. There is a old saying says "Daughters are just like water. When they are married off, they don't belong to the family. They belong to others already". I have uncles & aunties (their wives) staying nearby too but they don't even seem to bother to pop by to help out in the housework. The aunties are the daughter-in-lawas of my mum's side family leh. Doesn't it make more sense for them to come over to help? Actually it is ok for my mum to help out once in awhile but shouldn't my uncles & aunties be more "zi dong"? Actuallly I know all they care is the money & assets that my late grandma left behind. She passed away last december. Alot of more things to complain about my relatives but I don't wanna elaborate further. Get the picture? Oh ya. My mum can cook too & she really has a kind heart. I don't know how to explain why I say she has a kind heart but I just know it. She is very easily contented with life. =)

My 2 brothers are the sweetest brothers that I can ever have. They protect me more than I protect them though they are younger. They are always the ones who give in to me. :) Oh. My youngest brother is especially fillial to my mum. He will scold me whenever I talk back to my mum. Hee.

Long story about my family & a long blog indeed. I am shy to tell my family how much I love & appreciate them. Hence, I shall do it here. Hehe. Dad, Mum, Qiang & Hui, I really love you all so much. Much more than you ever know. Thank-you for tolerating my stubborness & "da xiao jie pi qi" all these years. I am sorry for anything that I may have done to cause you people to be sad or unhappy. I will try to be a better & nicer person, daughter, sister, friend, gf-wannabe, future wife & mum. Hee. Ohhh... I feel so good voicing out my feeling. Heh. I love you my family, my friends & those who love me. Thank-you for loving me & I love you too~

Give me more hugs. PleaseEeEee.... :)

Getting back to work. Ciao...

p/s: I am freezing. BrRrrrrRrr....

No comments: