Sunday, November 14, 2004

piGGy me

Breakfast
I had a cup of hot oat cereal & a slice of Gardenia Festive Delight cake-bread (A delicious mix of fruits & crunchy almonds.)

Lunch
I ate ham & cheese crepe, pizza with pineapples, mushrooms, sauages, tomatoes & prawns toppings covered with tomato sause & calamari from Marche. Drank lemonade from Auntie Anna & had one scope of green tea ice-cream & one scope of black sesame ice-cream from Polar.

Dinner
Home-cooked dishes. Rice. Vegetables. Fried beancurds. Fishcakes. Winter-melon soup. I don't really like what my mum cooked today but I still eat. One big grapefruit & 2 slices of apple.

Supper
Shared some hokkien prawn mee & fried kuay teow with my mum & youngest brother.

So, tell me how not to get fat?

Damn. I feel so piggy today. :p

No comments: