Sunday, November 07, 2004

sAkE

I shall blog for the sake of blogging. Anyway, not many people know my blog. Shall announce to more people I guess. People that I care to share my daily thoughts with. So my friends, if you have my blog, you should be honoured. Heh.

Don't feel like elaborating too much tonight. I gonna make it a short one. Friday I hanged out with Meifang after work. We went SHOPPING again!!! But the night was pretty enjoyable though. Yesterday was at home the whole day & only went out in evening to Bugis for dinner with my parents & youngest brother. Today I caught a movie with Emily. Shark Tale. The cinema was packed with kids & their parents & it was almost full-house. The movie is nice in my opinon. Hilarious characters & interesting storyline. I was laughing alot through out the show. It is a happy movie. Make me happier after watching. If you are feeling down, you should go watch this movie. I think it can cheer you up quite abit. :)

Food was good today too. Pasta Cafe (pasta), 7-Eleven (cookies & cream ice-cream) & NYDC (sandwich & cheesecake). Yum yum! Hee. Had a pretty good chat with Emily over the meals. She really gave me some good advises. I think I really feel better now & I have a clearer idea of what to do next. Thanks sweetie!

Today's blog is short & sweet. I'm gng to watch my tape now. I asked my brother to record the 7pm Channel U show today. Don't know what's the name of the show but I know today was the last episode. Hee. Yup. Good Night!

(p/s: oHhHhH... tmr is Monday again... sian... I'm looking forwards to my long weekend...:p)

No comments: