Monday, November 15, 2004

Look good, Feel good

Met up with Liyan today. After like 5 months? I guess so. She said I look better & healtier now. In another word, she was trying to say I am FATTER I think. I have NEVER EVER wanted to be assosicated with this word. But she said I was way too skinny that time when I was in school. I still remember vividly when I started go gym & adapt a cautious diet last year june holidays, I lost alot of weight. When the 1st semester of my 3rd year poly started in July, almost everybody commented that I slimmed down. My lightest weight was 42kg. It was like really really thin. When I moved on to 2nd semester of my 3rd year poly, I think I weight better. Not that skinny I guess. Maybe my body got used to my exercise regime? Or maybe it is the muscles? Now I am working. I don't really dare to eat too much when I am in the office. I got a phobia of eating too much now. (though I do feast once in a while. lol.) My exercise regime gets lesser too. Maybe I should really exercise more.

Still, maybe we should just be happy with the way we are. If you feel comfortable with how you look like now, just be it. Ignore what others have been telling you to lose or put on weight. However, I will feel happier when I feel & look lighter. Just love the feeling of being light. Look good, feel good. Haa.

Sensible diet + Regular exercises. I shall begin tmr. Hopefully. :) Hopefully I will see results soon. SOON.

p/s: Evie dearie, I DON'T NEED to get fat okay? Heh.

My TV starting. Blog later or what. Byeeee!

No comments: