Sunday, November 28, 2004

Where has human beings' nature gone to?

I have been shopping quite a lot lately. ( or should I say I have always been shopping? haha....) Rebecca Bloomwood reminds me of myself. ( if you know who she is.) Anyway, I met Meifang on Friday after work to pass her prezzie. Went out with my movie cum shopping khaki today. With her around, most of the times I will buy something & vice versa. WoohoOoOo...... So what do you think? Good or bad? Haha.....

I watched Polar Express today. It is a super nice movie. Heart-warming, bring me a sense of coziness & it makes me feel like tomorrow is X'mas! Heh. Oh, I realise I have watched 3 cartoons movies recently. Shark Tales, The Incredibles & Polar Express. I just love cartoons. Bleah....;p

Hmmmm..... Sometimes I do wonder where has human beings' nature gone to. I have came across a lot of bad news on the newspapers lately & somehow I just doubt the old saying of the chineses, "Ren Zhi Chu, Xing Ben Shan". Huang Na's case, the rapist who raped the pregnant woman & the 2 foreign flight stewardess & the 11 & 10 years old sisters being raped by stepfather. The 11 years old elder sister was even raped by her maternal grandfather! The grandfather raped the sisters' mother too when she was 18! I mean what are these? All these happenings are totally ridiculous! I feel sad & angry for them actually. I think the rapists are the most despisable criminals. Should get their d**** cut off. Pardon me. They really make me puke. Terrible animals.

Dark rings getting significant. I should sleep soon I guess....

No comments: