Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Akl

I wasn't exactly working, but I had a really long day. Waking up early, trying to get my butt glue to the plane seat for 10hours, watched a couple of movies and dozed off many many times, seen the ugly sides of human beings treating the newcomers. Now lying down on the bed, manage to tap internet, so that's why I am blogging... Hehe... My room is pretty huge, with 2 queen beds and I don't know which to sleep! Lol. I chose the one not facing the mirror. It's freaking late hours in Auckland now, I am still tired and sleepy but the time difference is too off for me to go to dreamland. I am already thinking of what to buy back for makan tomorrow! Haha...*glutton me*!!

Why do you miss a person? How do you miss a person? And when do you miss a person? I seriously don't understand how some people can say they miss you a little little little, like all of the sudden?

But it doesn't matter actually, cos I know what I want now. :)
To those who took me for granted before, to those who were passer bys for a short while, to those who made my heart skipped a beat before, to those who left chapters, I think I know what I want now. :)

No comments: