Tuesday, December 07, 2010

xmas trees, ice cream, hard rock and tivoli gardens!



Today I had fun playing with xmas trees, eating ice cream despite the cold weather, plus a tiny bit of shopping which I managed to squeeze in time for....hehe, having lunch at Hard Rock Cafe, and visiting the famous Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen. Today was extremely cold. My nose looked like the big red fat nose that a clown has, and it couldn't stop running by evening time, and that was when I stopped snapping photos cos I know I would probably look really awful in them.

It has been almost 2 weeks of work. Spent a week in South Africa and followed by 6days in Denmark. I am really thankful for the couple of off days after that. It has been a while and I ought to stay around in Singapore. Sometimes I feel flying makes one person's imagination runs wild. You tend to think more than usual. You tend to piece up every piece of puzzle you have into the frame of your own imagination. You think those people who matter to you, actually forget about you and don't care about you anymore because everyone lifestyle is different, schedules are not the same and they hardly see and talk to you. You actually panic but yet you are forced to be strong, cos that's the only best thing you could have done for yourself.

Maybe sometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out how we feel, stop deciding what we want, and just see what happens.

And there are also times when I just really feel like letting go of myself, crying out loud, crying out all the unhappiness, the stress and the "stong me" that I put inside myself, because it gets really hard to breathe as the days go. Perhaps....that's the only time which I can be the only real me. :)

Just had my flu med and it's time for bed again. Heading back home later liao lor! Hehehe..*happpppy grin*

No comments: