Saturday, December 18, 2010

xmas shopping



It was cold and all, but I managed to lure a few bags of shopping for Xmas. I think I have more things for others than myself. Haha. But Xmas is a happy occasion. A joyous moment to share with your dear ones, and to show your appreciation towards them for being around you. I suck at handmade crafts or any DIY gifts but shopping for presents I am best at it. =p

My face is damn dry now, despite the amount of moisturizer I put. It feels like it can crack my face any time. And my legs are full of bruises. I think it was cos of the cold rash. I keep scratching it and now they turn to bruises. DAMN UGLY I tell you. *laugh*

Going for hotel breakfast then more shopping later. New York you can't miss out any bit of fun, despite the cold weather. Hehe...

Just realise I haven't done any flight change for next month, which is amazing. Haha. Lazy to change. But anyway, this year is coming to an end. Let's pray for a good year. Meet all the good people, hear some good news, and be blessed with love with the loved ones! :)

I am pretty amazed by how much I have forgotten about the past. People always say memories are the best gifts for remembering love. But somehow, it just fades in the history. Maybe time can really heal every wound, even the deepest one, maybe someone else is just meant to replace the forgotten love. But I also believe history repeats, and love is de javu. I never want to go back to that kind of heart break, never want to go through the same thing again. I didn't remember how I survived but I eventually did. :)
To a more deserving future, to find someone who STILL give you butterflies. How tough is that?
=p

Okay, I am hungry already. Off to shower and breakfast! :)

No comments: