Friday, December 17, 2010

blood shot eyes in NYC


Check out my blood shot eyes. After not sleeping for don't know how many hours. The screwed up GMT again, checked in to hotel, I had only 45min to shower and change, cos all meeting for lunch. My hair is a challenge every time. The hair spray that sticks on the roots. Gross. I was rushing like mad and my colleague who stays just next door to me he kept knocking on my door to hurry me.

Lunch was Japanese, as usual. Then we split ways. I walked from streets to streets, avenues to avenues, with a shopping list that wasn't mine. All helping others to buy stuffs but nothing for myself. Maybe cos I was tired, everything just didn't appeal. You know the New York wind is horrendous. Embracing the cold, my whole body shivered all the way back to hotel. That was how bad. Then I was still feeling very cold in my room, can you imagine I wore my winter clothing surfing the net, for good 1.5hours, then eventually dozed off on my lappy, half an hour later I woke up, realised saliva was drooling on the writing table, almost touching the lappy, I got up and collapse on my bed, yes with the winter clothing, but this time I kicked my boots away. Slept for good whole 5 hours, woke up, shower, washed uniform, do mask and here I am, a need to update my life here. Hehe....:p

Then this colleague was telling me, the flight he was doing before our Frankfurt New York, one of the stewardesses saw his crew list, and commented, "oh you flying with yolene peh ah? you go see her face, she has a different look from others, her features all too perfect especially her nose. i think she went for PLASTIC SURGERY." So my colleague was asking me at work, so is it true? But very well done. WTF? Then 2 other colleagues consecutively said the same thing. Say it's perfectly fine to do surgery nowadays some more mine is so perfectly well done. Ta Ma De. I wonder why are people talking so much behind when I am doing nothing. Maybe when I admit to the false fact that I really did a surgery, think they will be more willing to accept how I look. LOL. But I don't care. It was a gift from Mum and Dad. :)

No comments: