Friday, December 31, 2010

unplanned

My friend just texted, "it's weird that YOLENE PEH is home on New Year Eve. i thought she is always very happening." (hahaa..) Another friend facebooked, "what? did i see wrongly? you are not partyyyying?!?!" (lol..)

What's wrong? It always seems very wrong to let people know that I am home on a worldwide known occasion. People always see me not being home, hanging out with people. Once they know that I am not going out, everyone thinks something is wrong or something is weird.

Well, a couple of hours before the year officially ends in gmt+8. :) Did you set any resolution for the new year? I realise whenever I did, I never fulfill. Haha... So I guess, the best is to live life to the fullest, and be thankful for what have been given. My life is unplanned. Somehow, I love it. :)

No comments: