Sunday, December 19, 2010

snowy frankfurt

Bumped into an old time secondary school friend on the new york flight, it was one big surprise. And another surprise, the view outside my room now in Frankfurt is damn nice! The snow is heavy and overwhelming, and it somehow feels like one of the scenes inside one of our bedtimes fairytale. And one last surprise, the housekeeping found my hello kitty soft toy which I left behind on the way up! *yay* Hehe... Nothing fanciful but you know the thought of retrieving or getting back something that you once lost, is a total blessing. I guess it applies to our human relationships as well. =p

Just had my sinful lunch and I feel sleepy already. :p

Nice people are all around. Genuine or not? Sincere or not? I don't know. But at least you know when your bags are heavy, someone is carrying for you, when you are lazy, someone completes the task for you, and when you are emotional, someone gives you the attention. Maybe that's me huh. I am such. Always craving for attention and care that are way beyond certain people's limits. HAHAHA..

Belle...is still Belle, after all. :p

No comments: