Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ear Muff


I love how the shopping centres in New York decorate the interior. Classy, elegant and every detail is so matriculate.


I bought eye muff for a friend for Xmas. The Korean uncle who is selling it give me a one for one deal. I got a red one for the friend, and got another black one. Am so thinking if I should keep it or give it away. Anyway it looks like the above. Huge, fluffy and soft! I was asking my colleague to take a picture of me wearing it by the roadside store, but he captured a very unflattering picture of me. SO...I decided to self-take in my room to show off the big fluffy ear muff. Heh...



He was my model though. I made him wear the ear muff to see if it looks good. Hehe... Anyway it was for a girl but I think guys wearing it have a different feel too. Not so boring like those that they always wear from the back of their heads to the ears.

Need to rest a bit, then wake up eat my subway and get ready for work. Going back to Frankfurt. My bags are all full to the brim. I seriously have no ideas how to buy my wine and chocolates in Frankfurt. I shall ask for rescues. Guys' bags usually have spaces hor? Hehe..

I believe there is always a reason why certain things happen, and why certain things no matter how hard you try or force, it just didn't happen. So we have to shift the hopes to else where that brings us greater hopes, don't we? Just a random thought... Ha.

See ya in Frankfurt. :)

No comments: