Monday, December 20, 2010

leaving FRA

My cargo bag, my cabin bag and my mamasan bag are all filled and full to the maximum. Help! Haha.. It was snowing the whole day. I went for breakfast alone, dining at the restaurant, reading magazine, letting some thoughts running through my mind. Then took the tram and train to town for last minute shopping, then the snow got heavier, I was frozen, nose was running, and my boots all wet and slippery, jacket covered with snows and gloves that turned from soft clean pink to a dirty pink.

Was looking at the photos of the Xmas gathering of the primary school mates in FB and I am so jealous. I didn't make it cos I was still in New York! But never mind, more to come. Hehe..

Leaving Frankfurt later, hopefully we fly back to Singapore. I didn't even took a nap, I hope the flight is good later. If it's gonna be cancelled (touch wood), please send us back to hotel fast so that I can Koon. Lol...

No comments: