Friday, December 03, 2010

Cya in CPH

Off to Denmark tonight for 6days and off for 5days thereafter. Okay maybe not exactly 5days, with a super early Jakarta turn on a Sunday. If not, it would be 5 straight days of party and fun. My definition of party and fun is not necessary PARTYING and drinking la. Not working is basically party. LOL. Roster is out. As expected, the usual places, cannot complain. :)

More than friends, but less than couples. How do you define that? Strange. But it just happens. And probably has already been there before we even realise it. We should be thankful shouldn't we? For the chapter, that has already been opened, and I am thinking how do we continue from there. I am temperamental, feel like myth to some because it's hard to penetrate my thoughts and heart, and I speak a different "language" from the rest. Then again, this is me. People like me like that? Or like me to be like who and who, so and so? I am still trying very much to change the negative molecules in me. Less doubtful and more hopeful for the future. Good luck to me. (:

But for now, I need to KOON. Long hours of work later. Cya in Copenhagen! ;)

No comments: