Tuesday, December 21, 2010

happy back



My colleague was whining he didn't get a birthday present at all from any of his loved ones or friends this year. (his birthday was 2weeks ago). He only got a flooded Facebook page of birthday wishes. Nowadays Facebook is the convenient sake of channel we always use when we don't get to see the person, isn't it? But still, if I have a choice, I still prefer the conventional way, a phone call. Hee..! ;p

I was shopping alone in snowy Frankfurt town and I got the first birthday pressie for him. It's xmas, a time to make people around you happy! :)

I am back in Singapore by the way. Not much delay, surprisingly but I was so worn out. Bruises all over legs, chipped nails, burned blister finger and an aching body. Another colleague suggested a massage together in Singapore. I think, I seriously need that! Ha.

And I am beginning to think ALL GUYS are the same. Even the most decent guy sway to temptations. Tell me about how much you love the wife, tell me about how much you love the girlfriend, tell me about how much you like that girl. There is still a part of every guy that lures them to temptations. And more often or not, they feel, at least at the end of the day, they return to the loved ones. Some kind of theory huh?

I guess falling in love, maybe isn't as hard, as compared to staying in love. And I am slowly believing and agreeing that nothing is definite anymore. I like you today and I can hate you tomorrow. That's how human relationships work nowadays huh. The best part of life, let's stop worrying so much about the future, just enjoy the present, enjoy the moment, enjoy the love.

=)

No comments: