Tuesday, December 14, 2010

looking forward

I am looking forward to XMAS already. HAHA...

I will be away for a week to the freezing and snowy Frankfurt, and cold and rainy New York. My bag is almost full with my thick oversize winter clothings, I wonder how can I do my shopping? I believe I will find my way, somehow. Hehe...

I was having this conversation with this friend through whatsapps and msn. And he can say he miss me when I barely met him a few times, (which was so long agoooooo, and some more in a group), he can say he has been missing me all these while and what can he do to make me believe? I am sorry but I always find it very superficial. Do you miss me or do you just miss every other girls around you?

You know some people are generally nice to you, some say they miss you because they haven't seen you for very long, some say they see certain things they just think of you. But very often, how true is it? I think human relationship is such a complex formula. More often or not when we are trying to solve and get the solution, we ended up with nothing eventually. How strange. Can feelings develop overnight? Can feelings develop when you barely know the person? Can feelings develop based on very superficial factors such as the other party's looks? Can feeling develop over time with people you known for very long? And to the most concern, can feeling fade overnight or gradually? That's how saddening sometimes in a human relationship can be. You love each other so hard today, and tomorrow he/she decides not to love her/him anymore.

Sometimes, I feel that I am just that cynical about love. Lol...

Oh well, the good one(s) will come one day. :)

Time for bed, I am way too late.

Love ya all.!
=)

No comments: