Friday, December 03, 2010

It's December.....

As much as I am always looking forward to come back home, I am MOSTLY out. This is ironical. *laugh* Took a 4hours nap after returning home this morning, and then I was out by 1, running errands. Uniforms fitting, settling bills, impromptu meet up with a friend for coffee, salad, dessert, SHOPPING and dinner. *winkz* The Yong Dao Foo actually costs $6, his Fried Hokkien Mee costs $5, and I was walking around the entire food court and came to a realisation that everything is at minimum $5 a bowl/plate. Freaking Mee Pok Dry costs $5? My house kopitiam is selling for $2.50 a bowl and perhaps even yummier. By the way, it's ION Orchard's food court. Please roll eyes together with me. Ha... :p

Good night everyone. It's December already. Hopefully for the past 11months have been meaningful for you and I. Even if not, we still have December now. Let's try to make the best out of everything. The gone has gone, what have to let go have to let go, and what have to come will eventually come. There are things that have gone terribly wrong somehow, let's see if I can make everything right again before the year bids goodbye. :)

Working again later to a snowy city. Good luck to me in embracing the cold and staying flu-free.
:D

No comments: