Tuesday, December 28, 2010

a storybook

Felt very "molested" or rather "sexually harassed" during work. But I was the kind that I played along and I did knew when to draw the line, but some people just took advantage of that, and went overboard at times. This time I really ROAR!

There comes a point in your life when you learn who is fake, who is true and who would risk it all for you. I guess I have learnt to be more careful now. Learnt about who are the ones worthy for my love, who are the ones deserving to stay in my life, and who are the ones not even worth mentioning. The future is like a storybook not meant to be read all at one go. I am reading a few pages everyday actually, adjusting to the changes, learning from mistakes, and staying hopeful. God has been kind I guess. He took away some, he gave me back plenty. =) So I know he still loves me...

:)

No comments: