Sunday, January 23, 2005

Customer Service

Phew.... Just came back from gym. It was not too bad. Sweat myself out. Heh. Munching on a pancake (made by my ah ma) & mugging on my cup of hot green tea now. Total relaxing. Hee. =) Oh ya, I just signed up with Amore last week. I am still thinking when to start going for lessons. Quite excited actually. Can't wait to go for my pilates.:)

Talking about yesterday, I was super pissed off with Samsung Service Centre at Centrepoint. I sent my youngest brother's hp for servicing on Friday & the lady who attended to me promise me that it would be ready on the next day & I could collect it anytime I want during their operating hours. My brother lost his hp's warranty card so I couldn't produce any written proof that the hp is still under warranty.

However, I called & checked with my brother & he told me that he still had the purchase receipt. The lady understood my situation & she assured me that she would proceed with the servicing for the hp & if I couldn't produce any proof of purchase upon collection of the hp, she would have to charge me $210 for the service & maintainance. I was quite sure that I had the purchase receipt at home & so I agreed with the terms & conditions stated by her.

So when I went there yesterday, I waited at the collection point for quite awhile before a service staff came to attend to me & he still dared to tell me that they had not service the hp for me because I did not produce any warranty card or purchase receipt when I sent in the hp for servicing on Friday. He even asked me to come the next day to collect if I want. If I want??? What the ****?! I was getting hot already when he told me this. I argued with him quite furiously & a manager saw it & came to salvage the situation. She was very nice & polite & she said that she would ask her technicians to service my hp immediately & she would give me a call when the hp is ready.

Well, what to do? I had to agree right? By the way, at that moment I felt like a nasty customer. Heh. =p

Enough of saying. Did some shopping & stuffs as usual. Yup.

P/S: Evie, my brother keeps talking about you. I will tell you more next time. Haha. Bleah. ;)

My assignment is progressing very slowly. Argghh.... Sigh. Shall work harder on it tonight.

Byeeeeeee!

No comments: