Sunday, January 02, 2005

I gonna be a student again.

So fast. Sch starting tmr. I'm gng to be a student again. All over again. I'm quite worried actually. Don't know how everything will be like. I'm scared I don't like the course, the sch, the ppl, etc. So many things in mind now. Some of my friends are already working & I'm like gng back to my bks. I know I shouldn't be thinking about all these now since I've made the choice & chosen this path. But I just can't help getting & feeling paranoid. It's like I'm moving on to another big step of my life. Quite scary actually. But I've been telling myself that I gonna be brave & strong. It's a brand new yr & it's gonna be a brand new start for me. Forget all the unhappy events that happened last yr & move on now to search for my happiness & meaning of life. For now, I just hope everything will turn out to be right tmr. Not only tmr but for the next 1.5 yr of my studies.

I need a source of strength.

I need your comfort.

No comments: