Thursday, January 06, 2005

Draining lectures

School is getting tougher & tougher with all the lectures, tutorials & the upcoming individual assignment. The assignment was given to us today. I felt almost quite DEAD when I read through the questions of the assignment. Investments, Financial Products, Financial Services, Financial Advisers & blah blah blah. Uh-huh. No doubt this module is called Law of Finance & Securities. Seriously, I really don't know how to get myself started on this assignment. So far, the lessons were very draining because I'll have to study this module for this whole week & next week study another module for the entire week & so on. I'm taking 4 modules this semester & so it's not like when I was poly whereby I could study a different module everyday. BoOoOoOoOo........... HELLISH.

Though hesitation arises, I'm still trying my best to cope with everything. Shall not give up. (Easier to say than to be done.) Hmph......

Saw HIM yesterday. He broke off with his gf AGAIN! Trying to flirt with me somemore. Lol. Uh-ahem. Heh. Nothing much. I just don't know what's on his mind. Anway, I don't bother either.

Why did I choose this course?

No comments: