Saturday, January 08, 2005

Sleepy Beauty + Late Queen

Feeling slightly better today but still feeling as sleepy as ever.

Oh yea. I actually met up with Yingxiu yesterday after school at town for lunch & retail therapy. Woo-hooOO. Hehe. Forgotten to blog about it yesterday. Heh. We ate Pasta Mania at a 30% off discounted rate because we are still students! Haha. Well, this promotion actually only valids at Cineleisure Pasta Mania from 2pm to 5pm (or 6pm? I can't remember. =p) with the presentation of your student card. When we were asked to show our student cards when we were paying, Yingxiu took out her Ngee Ann student card & the cashier just took a quick glance of it & straight away gave us the 30% off. We could have taken out my SIM student card or her ACCA student card but just to play safe in case they don't accept SIM or ACCA student card. Lol. Anyway, I also not sure if they do regard these educational institutions as students in their eyes. Heh. Yup. So after lunch as usual we went walk around & did some shopping! Yey! Haha.... Quite fruitful but I had been controlling myself too. So yup. Happy with what I had bought =p


I was late for lecture today. I think I'm almost late everyday for this week of school except tuesday & today in which I was like really late. There were always so much notes to copy from the lecturer's slides everyday. I copied & wrote until my right hand wanted to break & I especially hated it whenever I had to write very fast because there were just too much things to take down & my hand-writing would just look so terrible & indirectly making my notes not appealing enough for me to read. Haha. Weird me right? But yea. I l just like to read & study notes that are nicely writen. Hee.

I'm wasting my friday's night again. But I think I want my beauty sleep even more! Ah-haa. ;) Good Night!

I miss you.

No comments: