Saturday, January 01, 2005

1st blog entry for 2005

This'll be my 1st blog entry for 2005. Time really flies. It's 2005 now. 1st Jan 2005. 1/2 an hr or more ago, it was still 31st Dec 2004. Just a day of difference, we had to call yesterday (31st Dec 2004) last yr.

Anyway, I simply had a lot of fun on the eve of my new yr. Met up with my gd old buddy, Emily & we went feasting & shopping again!!! As usual lar huh? Haha. We had Pizza Hut for lunchs. Very full but yummy! Hehe. Then we shop & shop & buy & buy. Aiyo. How I wish I have more $$ & more $$ & more $$ lei!!! Heh. However, I could have spend even more today but I didn't because I didn't want to buy in impulse. So yeah. Still quite proud of myself lar. Heh. There are just so many things that I want to buy. My things can never be bought finished. =p

After all the shoppings. we headed to this newly desserts franchise store from HongKong, Xu Liu Shan & we planned to have our light dinners there. But oh gosh! Guess what? When we looked at the menu, we were so shocked. A bowl of dessert is priced at $9! Some are even priced at $11, $12! When we had the desserts in Hongkong, they were so much cheaper. But somehow you can't compare also. This's Singapore & the store is located at the town area. Afterall, we ended up having our dinners at Starbucks. Haa. Muffins & Mango Frapaccino. Awesome. =p

Emily brought camera so we took some pictures. Shall upload some nicer ones here when she uploads the photos to her yahoo album. Hee. =p

Some fellows tried to befriend me on the street & asked me to join them for countdown. Of course I didn't bother. I don't befriend just anybody you know? Opps. Haha.

Emily was just telling me, girls should not play too hard to get. You can play hard but not too hard. Somehow, I find it quite true. Do you agree with me?

Anyway, I really feel so sad for the tsunami tragic. So many things. Just so many things.......;/

I still didn't get to see you, my orange-tee boy..... =p

No comments: