Sunday, January 16, 2005

gooD fooD, gooD moviE, gooD booK, gooD maN. ;)

"My Brother" is good. But "Brotherhood" is even better. Won Bin really makes me go Wow! Haha. Charming. Glamourous. Alluring. Seeing him you will probably feel that no Mediacorp's male star can be compared to him. Lol. Ohhhh..... Drools manz. =p

Before the movie, I had my lunch at a restaurant called Mayim Chinese Cuisine at West Mall. Yup. Went there right after school. The food was not bad & the prices were rather reasonable. Similar to Crystal Jade's style of food but in my opinion, Crystal Jade is still better. =)

So this was my Friday. Heh.

I am indulging in a good book now. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. Just something to share with you guys actually. Hee. Reading is definitely a good & economical way to pass time & not wasting time. That is what I always think. Haha. Yey. (I am trying to cultivate my passion for reading. Lol.)

Nothing very interesting to update for today. So yea. These should be all ba.

Ciao.

Women like to flirt with the bad guys but marry the good men.

How true is this?

No comments: