Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It's all about

Lecture was much better today. Macroeconomics. Something that I studied before in poly so it wasn't really that bad. Heh. The lecturer was also nicer. She could deliver the lecture in a more interesting & impressive way as compared to my Finance lecturer. Well, I guess I'm adapting. I mean I have to anyway. ;)

Went to Orchard after school for lunch & to buy my belts. But the belts that I saw & fond of were really expensive even after the discounts. In the end, I got a belt from 77th Street. (But I still prefer the expensive belts.) Shall see how again ba. =p

I carried my Puma side bag today & it was really hurting my shoulders with all my lecture notes, textbook & many many more things that I always carry around with me. Grrrrr..... I almost felt like my shoulders gonna break into half anytime. I got home to ask my Mum to massage for me & I did some hands & shoulders stretching myself but still, they hurt. Ouchhhh...... Now there are red patches on them & I think I'm really suffering from shoulder-ache. So pain. Hmph.

Met some crazy fellows at Orchard & when I was on my way back home just now. The irritating pesters made me felt even worse with my aching shoulders. (I feel the aching now too!!!!)

I need a good MASSAGE. SPA will be nice too. :) Any nice soul out there? Hah. =p

No comments: