Monday, January 24, 2005

Cute Lecturer

Oh well, lecture was quite boring today. Business Statistics. Something that I studied before in poly. BUT, the lecturer is surprisingly quite CUTE! Haha. He is very YOUNG too. I was pretty astonished when I came into the lecturer hall this morning. I was late for lecture (as usual =p) & when I walked in & saw him I was like WOW. Not too bad huh. Haha. But ok lar. He is not those super duper handsome dude but Emily & I had came up with a conclusion that he would be the type of guy that your parents will like if you bring him home. Lol. Alright. I am thinking too much already. Heh. I am not liking him but just commenting on a CUTE lecturer like him. Hah. Anyway, he will only be in Singapore for 2 weeks & after that he will be going back to Melbourne to teach. Yup. Hehe. By the way, do you know how he pronounce "data"? He pronounced it as "da-ta". (Please read it in chinese hanyu pinyin) Haha. It was so funny. Everyone was laughing. Lolx. He is not an ang mo. He is a chinese but I am not very sure where is he from. But he definitely speaks with an accent. Hehe.

Hmmm.... I am beginning to doubt guys who say they like me & PLEASE. I am not the open kind of girl that you may think. Say what you want & it really doesn't bother me. Cyber-world is just so fake. I still love meeting people visually. =) Well, I still have kind friends so I am still happy!

P/S: Don't say you like me if you actually don't.

No comments: