Monday, January 24, 2005

I realised...

Did I say I have changed my hp's plan? Well, I have free incoming calls all day & free 500 sms now. I wonder whether 500 sms will be enough for me. I am quite a heavy sms user. But at least it's still better than my previous free 300 sms. Heh. So yeah. Feel free to call me. Haha.

My thoughts drifted to some past events & memories just now. I realised I still can remember them so clearly. When I recalled, I felt so silly at some of the things that I did in the past but there were still some that really made me put on a smile on my face all over again. So sweet. Hee.

When I was thinking, I realised my heart is not throbbing fast anymore. When I was thinking, I realised my heart doesn't ache anymore. When I was thinking, I realised time can heal everything. :) Oh yey.

& I realise now that I need to go back school tmr! Haha. After a week of break. Well, I still haven't finish my assignment. :( The lecturer didn't even tell us when is the deadline. I hope I can finish it before Chinese New Year.

Oh... Shall we organise some Chinese New Year's events or something like that? Haha. Right. Good Night. =)

Problematic MSN. =\

No comments: