Saturday, January 29, 2005

My S.E.N.S.A.T.I.O.N

I just came back from Bugis. Everywhere you see is people, people & more people. Well, got myself a short from Adidas. Initially I was intending to get my pilates pant but too bad, I didn't get to see any nice one around.

Saw a really nice sling bag. It's a new arrival from Adidas. Pretty cool. There are white & black. The white one looks nice but the black one looks better when you put it on. I'm still in a dilemma thinking to buy or not. I have been spending quite a lot recently. *Guilty* Now I'm hoping Heeren Adidas does carry the bag so that I can use my Heeren card for discount. Lol. Heh.

I had a 4 hours lecture yesterday. From 10am to 2pm. Almost drained. All the equations, formulas, graphs & steps can really make you go bonkers. I need to study hard. Practice makes perfect right? Hehe. But overall the lecture was still ok. The cute lecturer manages to keep me awake. =p

Oh. The cute lecturer wore almost the same clothes everyday! Same pant, same tie & 2 shirts to alternative each day. Haha. Despite of this, his clothes still look so tidy & straight everyday. *Wink*

So sian. Saturday's night & I am blogging at this hour at home. I miss my night's life. Haha.

Alright then. I shall go bath. Bye.

No comments: