Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Don't Play Play with the Kids

Well, I had a new tuition assignment today. It was a primary 4 girl. It was supposed to be twice lessons per week, 2 hours per lesson & $200 for a month. So yup. That was the term that I agreed on when the agency handed me this delegation. But when I turned up at the girl's house this afternoon, the mum told me to spend 1.5 hours with her primary 4 daughter & the remaining 1/2 hour with her primary 1 daughter. I was like huh?!?!?! The agency didn't tell me anything about it. Still afterall, me being sOoOoOoOo NICE as usual, I accpeted the condition. The mum looked quite nice so I didn't want to be so calculative also. Heh.

The primary 4 girl is a FAT FAT girl. Haha. I know I'm mean & I'm bad. =p But she is really quite too much on the obese side. She was wearing this long flowy girlish dress just now & I was quite shocked when I saw her. In my mind, I was picturing her to be a young little girl who is small & petite in size but the reality of facts just looked completely so opposite & different. Lol. Alright. Alright. I shall stop it. It is quite sinful to criticize people's look but eh, come to think of it again, I'm not criticizing actually. I'm just commenting & giving my own opnion. Haa.

Well, & her results sucked big time. She told me she failed all her subjects all the way from her primary 1 till now except for her English in which she still managed to pass at the borderline brim at some rare circumstances. Wow. I think I gonna have a hard time.Wonder if I'll vomit blood soon? Haha. Anyway, her younger sister was so noisy & talkative. Keep on disturbing us when we were tutoring. But actually I like the younger one more because she is really cute & she is really clever in her talking. She said she has a bf whom she knew from her PAP last time, she love S.H.E & 5566, etc. Hah. One thing also. She was cleverer & easier to teach than her primary 4 sister because she knew her work. But perhaps it is still too early to judge now since today it is only the 1st lesson. I shall see how things go.

Kids nowadays, DON'T PLAY PLAY. :: wink ::

No comments: