Monday, January 17, 2005

Too many thoughts

I have many thoughts in mind now but I don't know how & I don't feel like blogging them all out. Don't guess me why. Weird me. :|

Met Yingxiu at town today. Just some catching up, shopping & food. ;)

Ohhh, & I don't have school for 1 whole week which is this coming week. I also don't know why. I think there is really a lot of things that I don't know. Somehow, I don't wish to know either. Hmmm. Don't know what I am talking about also. Lol.

I am planning & going to fully exploit this 1 week of break by doing more exercises (hopefully), finish my Da Vinci Code, do some reading up for my Law of Finance & Securities Assignment, revise my school work, teach tuition & catching up with some friends if possible. Yup. Everything just sounds so perfect but will I really follow the intented plan? Lol. That is a very good question huh?! Heh. *GRINS*

I want to join my Amore soon! Hopefully I will have the TIME & the MONEY to go. Yey. Hee.

I am wondering what got into me today? Or now? I simply feel that something is missing inside me. Strange. =|

I need something to hold on.

No comments: