Sunday, January 09, 2005

"Jun Nan Mei Nu"

Guess who I went out with today? My brother! My younger brother! Haha. Initially I was planning to go gym but my brother kept on pestering his PRETTY sister to go orchard with him because he wanted to do some shopping & he just couldn't find anyone to go with him. Being such a NICE sister, I just had to oblige. We wanted to pull our youngest brother along too but too bad he had his own plan already. Hee.

At 1st I was wondering why he didn't ask his gf to go with him & then I realised the truth from him that they had just broke off a few days ago. I wasn't really surprised because I had sort of expected it. A lot of stories lar. Don't wish to comment. But I came to realise something. You know we girls are always blaming guys for flirting, fast changing of hearts , hurting & breaking our hearts. But we seldom think the other way round that some girls are also capable of doing those. Maybe it wasn't intentionally but it just breaks one's heart. I have been pondering if I have ever before being so bad & nasty enough to hurt someone. Hmmm. Perhaps I did. But believe me. It wasn't deliberately.

My brother had a rewarding shopping trip with me. Haha. Okay lar. He didn't buy many things actually. Only a long-sleeve shirt & a part of shoes. But the prices themselves were enough to kill. He's a Armani Exchange fannatic. What do you think? Imagine yourselves. =p

I was kind to my pocket today. Only got myself a nice pinky tube top from Utopia. Heh. By the way, I'm seriously in love with belts now. Saw quite a few nice belts recently. Shall work out my budget & grab them home. ;)

Saw many of my brothes' friends & familiar faces today. I think a lot of them thought we were couples. Lol. Then there was this couple who walked past us & the gf commented to the her bf that we were "Jun Nan Mei Nu" & their friends also turned around to look at us. Haha. Ok lar. I'm not trying to be thick skin lar but you know it's so paiseh. Somehow you'll notice that many people are looking at you & commenting about you to their friends or loved ones who were besides them. & surprisingly many people also recognised my brother as the school beau & I actually overheard people gossiping about him when we walked past. Uh-haa. Heh. Tell you guys something. My brother is so VAIN. SUPER DUPER VAIN. More VAIN than me. Can't stand. I think he's a metrosexual. Lol.

Alright. That's all for tonight. Night bloggie & night everyone. Love you guys. :p

I need to lose weight.

No comments: