Friday, January 07, 2005

I want my beauty sleep

I'm seriously depriving of SLEEP. Nowadays, I always keep sleeping late & waking up early. I sense that I can't take it anymore. Because of my lack of sleep, I think I can't really concentrate well in dng my things. I'm also starting to hate myself for bathing so late everytime. Always tell myself that I must change the habit but you know I'm just plain lazy w/o motivation. Arghhhh.... By right I should be asleep by now because I got a morning class tmr & yet you see I'm blogging at this hour. I just can't help blogging. Hmmm.... Lol.

Ulcer. Headache. ArRrrRRr.....

Another resolution for this year: I want a healthy body that makes me glow from inside to outside. Look good & feel good. Ooh. This phrase does sound a little familiar? =p

My eyes are hurting. Shall go off now. Good night!

Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep, Sleep................................

No comments: