Thursday, December 30, 2004

Alan's cousin

I was just pondering a moment ago did I leave something at my office? Hmmmm.......

Anyways.........

Had an appointment with Agnes today to pluck my eyebrows. After trying different places for my eyebrows trimming, I still trust Agnes from The School of Makeup the most. Heh. I quite like her lar. I think she's a very pretty & stylish lady. Everytime when I see her, she'll portrait a different image. The last time I saw her she had this cool & chic look. (That was like 2 months ago?) Today she was like so sweet-looking with some of her fringe pinned up. Hee. You'll never believe she's a mother of 2 because she has a very slim figure! Awww..... Envy sia. Hope I'll be like her next time when I'm somebody else's mummy. =p

The 1st thing she said when she saw me today was "Eh, Alan's cousin lei. Want to come & see?" Then my cousin's classmates all came out & inspected me from top to toe like an alien. I heard & got replies like, "Very pretty leh.", " Really Alan's cousin huh? Don't look like him lei. (Of course we don't look like each other. He's not my brother.)", "Wah, very tall ar.", etc. Haha. I was like super duper paiseh. My cousin's learning makeup there & he's the ONLY so called guy there. Well, people already treat her like jiemei. You get what I mean? Heh. Yeah. But he's a very nice guy & he has the looks somemore. Too bad. He doesn't like girls. ;)

Pampered myself with retail therapy again. Love being pampered & yet feeling sinful at the same time. Grrrr...... Contradicting myself again. Nvm. New Year's coming. I have got an excuse to do shopping & buy things. Haha. (I guess I'm just consoling myself. =p)

Do you still like me like you ever do?

No comments: