Monday, December 27, 2004

Eat. Shop. Eat. Shop.

Met up with my good friend, Emily on Boxing Day for lunch, shopping & dinner. Shopping was indeed great! WoohoOoO! I bought some stuffs & now you can see there's a big hole in my pocket. =p We went to Ajisan for lunch. I had pork ribs ramen & Emily had char siew ramen. It was not bad. I like the pork ribs actually. They were sweet, tasty & meaty. Haha. But 1 thing is that I find the soup was a little bit salty & $10 for a bowl of maggie mee look alike noodles made me go hmmm..... But well, worth a try lar but not too often. Heh.

After a few hours of shopping, we went Crystal Jade La Mian Eatery at Ngee Ann City for dinner. Wow! I think we really know how to enjoy life, enjoy good food. Hehe. Eat & eat & eat & eat. I still want to stay slim lei. How to? Lol. Anyway, 2 thumbs up for the food! They were really superb. We ordered & shared a bowl of vegetable wantons la mian, xiao long baos, crispy carrot puffs, pork dumplings, a bowl of glutinous rice balls with sweet wine & chinese tea. This good friend of mine ar, always makes me feast & shop a lot. Haha. But I enjoyed myself lar. Eat. Shop. Eat. Shop. =p

No more work. I have been home almost the whole day today. Except for the time that I went to "da bao" food & the time that I went gyming. Gym was not very good & productive today. I almost vomitted after I ran my 20 min of treadmill. The feeling was freaking terrible. I stayed in the toilet for quite long in case I might just vomit anytime. EeEwWw..... Gross.

My room still not done yet. Shall continue to tidy again tmr. Sianz.... By the way, do you know what to do with all the old magazines? I realise I have got a lot of magazines & they actually take up quite a lot of space. What can I do with them? Throw or what? Give me your suggestions. ;p

Uh-huh. 5 more days to 2005. Guess it's time for me to set some new year's resolutions. Yup. I shall go think & post them up soon. :)

Alright. I shall go bath now & watch my SCV after that. Maybe read a book after my SCV too. Haha. I shall see how. Hee. Yup. Cya guys!

I'm beginning to realise that I'm right about you. You are just a JERK.

No comments: