Friday, December 24, 2004

I'm a free bird now

Yey! No more work for me! But somehow when you have it you find that it's a hurdle & when you no longer need to be affiliated with it, there's an indescribable feeling in your heart that you may have never felt before. Anyway, I managed to finish all my work before I left. Cleared all my stuffs on my desk & most importantly, I deleted away all the things that I downloaded on my PC's desktop. Gee. I surfed the net all the times ma. So I must remove all the supporting evidences. Hehe.

I got 2 presents & tons of blessings & wishes from my colleagues today. I felt kinda ermmm...... I don't know. Like what I had said earlier on, indescribable feeling. I shall pop by then when I'm free. I may miss them. I mean maybe some of them.

Oh. A friend gave me a lovely hp's accessory today. Thanks girl!

So the guy colleague didn't take my contact. Uh-huh. I think he thought I'm attached already. Haha. Anyway, I'm quite pissed with something that he said to me today. We were talking about driving licenses & cars. He told me he actually has a car but he parks it at home because it's quite expensive to pay the parking fees if he drives to work. & when he knew my driving license will turn 2 yrs old next year, he said to me, "Huh? You have got license for almost 2 yrs & you don't even have a car now?" Yeah right. So what if I don't have a car now? Are you gng to buy for me? I don't mind you see. Frankly speaking, it's not easy & cheap to support a car. You'll be surprised by how much you may save if you take the public transport instead. But I also don't deny that a car's definitely very convenient. When you have your own transport, you can go anywhere as & when you like w/o worrying whether is there any cab at this hour on the road, whether is there still any MRT service at this late hour, etc. So it's actually a both sides issue. It depends on how you look at things & how you perceive the respective values. I also want a car but who's gonna buy for me? My dad? I do hope he surprises me on my 21st Bday next yr but that's gonna be a hard. Haha. Maybe I shall just get a car myself when I have the financial ability. Probably you'll feel greater staisfaction because the car is bought with your own $$$. =p (But somehow if someone volunteers to buy a car for you, why not? You don't have to spend your own $$$. Ah-haha. I'm contradicting myself.)

Santa Claus is coming to town. Haha. Nighty!

No comments: