Friday, December 10, 2004

When you are a celebrity

Yo! I'm feeling much better today. Perhaps it's because the weekend is approaching & I just can't wait for it to come. Heehee.

I have got things to do at work to keep me busy but I'm like always taking my own sweet time to do. Nobody is rushing me. So yea. It's quite gd though. Heh.

I did a retail therapy today. A fast one but nvm lar. Hee. I got myself a pair of earrings, a tank top, 2 blushers from Wet n Wild at only $6.90 each (Usual price is $8.90. I thought they were really affordable & I couldn't resist temptation so I got 2 of them of different shades. Heh. This range of blushers have 4 different shades altogether.) & I also got myself Johnson's baby oil. I'm so satisfied. Kekeke.

Oh ya. To share something interesting. There were 2 japanese students standing near me when I was browsing through the various racks of earrings just now. 1 of them took 2 necklaces from a rank & he actually came close to me & posed the necklaces on my neck. I was quite shocked & taken back because he never even asked me for my permission & he just put the 2 necklaces closed to my neck & see how they look like on me. Haha. A bit comical lar but I guess he was buying the necklaces for a girl so maybe he just use me as his model lar. Haha.

& I saw Christopher Lee today! At Hg Mall. A funny place to see him actually. Lolx. Anyway, I think he looks really charming! Tall & handsome! I'm totally mesmerized by him. Haha. Ok lar. Maybe not totally but quite. Hee. They were actually having this home decoration competition or something (I can't really remember what's the name of the competition.) & there were 3 participants inclusive of Christopher Lee & 2 others commoners. I was quite surprised that a lot of young kids were there to cheer for Christopher Lee. They were shouting cheers like, "Ming Shun jia you, Ming Shun jia you!" & "Ming Shun jia you, Fan Wen Fang hui deng ni de!" Haha. Many people were shouting Fann Wong's name. But hello she wasn't there. What had it got to do with her? Haha. But seriously when I saw him just now I also thought of Fann Wong. Haha. I couldn't help it lar. Lol. They just have got the linkage. :p

I didn't know who had won the competiton just now because I didn't stay to watch for long. After I got my things from Watsons, I watched them a little & then I went off. I think who was the winner the answer is pretty obvious ya? It must be Christopher Lee. The audiences were the judges & they were supposed to vote for the best decor & before I left the mall I actually witnessed most people voted for Christopher Lee. They were each given a flower or something similar for them to do the votings. When you are a celebrity, you are just treated differently. Especially if you are a little popular. M I right? Heh.

By the way, Wang Wen Yong was there too. He was the host & I saw many aunties went almost crazy over him just now. Lol. An interesting scenario. =]

Again. I'm staying up so late. I'm quite guilty of it actually. I don't want to age so fast. I want to have more of my beauty sleep.

Heh. Ciao guys.

No comments: