Wednesday, December 01, 2004

I am a filial girl

I am a filial girl. Heehee. I took off from work & attended my grandmother's death anniversary ritual ceremony today. I woke up at 7.15am, washed up, had my breakfast, read newspapers, dilly-dally abit, got myself changed & reached my grandmother's void-deck at around 9am. We waited until like 10 plus before the actual ritual ceremony started. Boooooo....... Not all my cousins went but overall still okie lar. Everything went on quite smoothly. The ritual ceremony ended at 1pm & after that we had a catered buffet lunch. Food was not bad. Heh. Reached home at around 2.15pm.

Met this cousin of mine at the ritual ceremony. We are not close because we only see each other once a year during the Chinese New Year. He is 2 years older than me & I can say his look is not bad but sad to say, he is a gay. We chatted quite a lot today & I realised that he is a very nice & friendly person. He is currently learning hair & make-up grooming at School of Make-Up & he told me that he aspires to be a professional make-up artist. He just simply has the passion to make other people look pretty. He visits Gays' Pubs on weekends & he is really enjoying what he is doing now & the way he is now. He asked if I had a boyfriend, I replied jokingly to ask him if he has any cute & handsome guy to introduce me and then he replied back saying if there is really any cute & handsome guy he will take already. Hmmm..... I don't have any discrimination for gays but I just feel pity because he is considered a not bad-looking guy & I am pretty sure that if he is straight, he gonna mesmerizes many girls.

Well, in this world, not everything is perfect. To be exact, NOTHING is perfect.

Alright. I shall stop here. I just blog to boast that I am a filial girl. Haha. Gonna take a nap soon. Ciao!

Tonight ~ Taufik or Sylvester?

No comments: