Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'm just thinking

My colleague gave me a X'mas cum farewell prezzie yesterday. It's a pink bag from Xcessories. I was wondering whether is it because she sees me carry bags from Xcessories to work everyday so she got me a prezzie from there. Heh. Anyway, I'm really TOUCHED. It's really so nice of her. Her wishes were short but I could sense the sincerity from her. So yeah. Thanks Angie! But she doesn't have my blog actually. Haha. Nvm. I shall thanks her by returning a prezzie to her tmr. :p

I'm still thinking what to buy for her. Gotta get the prezzie by today. Well, she's in her mid-thirties so what you guys think I can get for her? I think she has everything lar. Being a personal secretary to the CEOs, I think she must be paid quite well. Hee. I may just get her some chocolates or cookies. Chocolates & cookies are nice for X'mas, aren't they? Heh. Actually, I think she needs a boyfriend or maybe I should say she deserves one. I mean she's such a nice lady & she's not even attached at her tender age now. Guys are really blind sometimes. There was one Friday whereby she dressed up herself till very pretty to work. I thought she was gng dating after work. So I asked her in her teasing tone, "Today wear till so nice, later gng out with who huh?" She replied in a fairly sad tone saying that, "I got no date lei. No one dates me. Hai....." I felt kinda of bad actually to have tease & ask her that question. Guilty me.

Tmr will be my last day of work at Coperion. Wonder what's Coperion? Check out www.coperion.com I'm not feeling extremely happy lar but I'm just glad that I can still get some rest before my sch starts in January. Work's slacked here for me most of the times. I have got a lot of freedom to do my work at my own pace. The people here are generally nice. Probably I gonna miss some of them. Grins~

I know many of you are astonished at my wishlist. Actually I have more to add. I just don't wanna scare you people further. Haha. Ohhhh, in fact I should have included in my wishlist that I wish for a BOYFRIEND. Wahahahahaha. You don't need $$ to buy a boyfriend right? Alright. You guys shall just keep a lookout for me. Make sure he's rich enough so that I can get him to fulfil my wishlist. Lol.

Lynn was suggesting that we could hold our 21st birthday's celebration together since our birth dates are so near. I don't mind. Maybe a 3 days 2 nights or 2 days 1 night chalet. I don't know. BBQ at East Coast & Pasir Ris don't seem that nice huh because you don't really have a roof to stay over. Get me? Hmmmm...... Some people will just hold bashs at some pubs or something. I'm really running out of ideas. Any suggestion?

I just receive an email from my HR manager. Tmr everyone can leave the office at 5pm because of the annual D & D event. The normal official time to leave the office is 5.45pm. 45 mins? Does it make any difference? I'm not gng anyway. Shall go do some last min shopping. Hee.

Okie. I shall blog again. Byeeee peeps!

No comments: