Thursday, December 23, 2004

Love is BLIND

Gym was okay just now but w/o the familiar faces that I usually see. Hee. Then there was this guy who came into the gym ard the same time as me. He looks quite cute. Lol. Haha. Actually we had already met each other downstairs the gym earlier on when I was paying for the entrance fee. We did make some eye contacts when we were paying. Haaaa.

You know everytime when you enter a gym, you're supposed to write down your name, i/c no., receipt no., etc on the booking-in list at the gym counter. This cute boy was standing in front of me. Hehe. After he had finished writing down his pariculars on the booking-in list, I was next & I saw his i/c no. when I was filling my particulars. The i/c no. begins with 86...... That makes him 2yrs younger than me! Such a shame! So sad right? Haha.

Actually I noticed that he did notice me as well while we were inside the gym studio. Or am I too over-sensitive already? Haha. People may just start telling me age is not a problem & blah blah blah but to me it's still a predicament. One way or another I do doubt guys' maturity. But somehow I do realise & understand why some girls aren't bother by the age issue. Just like my bro's gf who's 1 yr older than he's. The magic is called LOVE. When you really love that special someone, who cares right? Heh.

When I left the gym, I saw this malay couple. The gf was wearing heels & I overheard that she was complaining to her bf that her legs were painful. You know what the bf do? He swapped his sneakers with his gf's heels! The whole picture was really interesting! Haha. The bf was like having some difficulties to walk because the heels was way too small for him. The gf wanted to swapped back but the bf refused. So sweet right? Heehee. I mean this small act might not be anything big or romantic but to me I think it really shows the love between the couple. You can sense how much the bf loves his gf. Awwww............. SoOoOoOo sweet huh?! :)

Now I know why love is BLIND. Lol.

No comments: