Thursday, December 16, 2004

Patiently

Actually wanted to blog last night but I dozed off. OpPs! Hee. I'm still feeling the same. Maybe nose is less blocked but my throat is still FLOODED with phlegm. Surprisingly, these 2 days I was feeling warm or perhaps even hot in the office. Eh, this's the 1st time that I'm complaining of heatness in the office & I even had to take off my sweater. I could feel the heat burning in my body. My colleagues were all complaining that they were super cold & when they saw me w/o a sweater, they asked me, "You not cold ar?". I replied, "Yeah. I'm not cold. I'm super hot." Lol.

I think I'm really getting a little apprehensive & cynical about the people who are walking behind me. I always have this feeling that the SICKO is somewhere nearby & he's watching me. Perhaps, I'm just over-senstive but I just can't stop myself from behaving & feeling this way. I'm beginning to get cognizant about my situation right now. I want to be as carefree as possible like before w/o having to think whether if there is any idiot stalking behind me. Psychological problem. He stalked me yesterday's evening. I didn't give him a damn. He could do his whistling & stalking & I just continued my walking. I guess I'm long blinded by all his dngs.

Gng for my new school's orientation later. So ya, I'm taking 1/2 day leave. Will meet Emily for lunch then we'll head to school together. Wonder how's & what's the orientation is all about. Will update more about it tonight. :)

If time is affordable later, maybe I'll pop by for a walk at Ngee Ann. It's has been so long since I ever step into the building. Miss some of the canteen food & actually I do miss some of the lecture halls & tutorial rooms. Weird me. Hee.

I'm missing those days when we had to run our ways to lecture halls when we were late for lectures especially those 9am lectures. Anyway, I was blacklisted so to speak. I thought I was seldom puntucal for most of the lectures & when you were late, it could be quite paiseh when you open the lecture halls' doors because everybody would turn their heads & look at you. I would normally msg my classmates in advance asking them where they were seated & asked them to book a seat for me. Hee. What's more? Smsing during lectures, chit-chatting & not paying attention in the lectures, scribbling notes on the lectures' notes, passing sweets around, bio-ing other people in the lecture halls & commenting on their dressings. Haha.

Not dng tutorials & came to class the next day to copy from classmates or get the answers from the tutors when they were discussing the tutorials in class. Projects dicussions, projects meetings, project deadlines, etc. ~Giggles~

Just something to share. Sometimes we or rather me will purposely go to certain canteen for lunch on certain day, certain timing because I know I may see that somebody there. Do you get me? Haha. But that's what we called life about poly lar. You need all these small little happenings to spice up your poly's life. Some more poly's life is really short. 3 years are indeed nothing. Shoo....... There it goes my 3 years in Ngee Ann. I have never regretting getting into there but just a tiny-winy bit of sadness & regretful that there were a lot of things that I gave up, I didn't treasure, I didn't do or I didn't get to achieve during my poly's days.

Right. The time now is 10am. I shall wait PATIENTLY for 12pm to come to that I can go off & I shall also wait PATIENTLY for my deadly flu & sore throat to recover.

No comments: