Saturday, December 11, 2004

No Date

I'm early tonight! It's a sat's night & I'm actually at home! What a boring night huh? I want to go out! But I got no date tonight. :/ So sad. Bleah.... :p

April actually asked me to go China Black to be the party girl. Haha. To dance & lose weight. Her motives to go partying. Lol. I told her I was still in e mid of dng my hair & she said she would get back to me later but she never. April how could you? But I also didn't call & ask her too lar. Perhaps I should have done so. Then I wouldn't be blogging so early tonight. Heh.

Suddenly, I miss driving in the night, eating supper with my dearies & chit-chatting about anything under the moon with them. I really do. :)

Well, I coloured & cut my hair today. It was quite satisfactory until now cos I have yet to wash my hair again after I had finished with my hair-dng. Lol. Hopefully tmr after I washed my hair, it won't turn out to be a disastrous. :p

Went Pasir Ris Park with my parents after dinner. Only the 3 of us cos my brothers had their own dates & I didn't have one tonight! GrRrRrR..... 3 of us. So unromantic. I was like the spoiler. Hee. But it was pretty enjoyable afterall. We took a long scroll, chatting about the restaurants, scenarios & people along the way, looking at people fishing & playing with swings! I love swings so much. I think it feels really great to be swung so high up in the sky. I did it myself ok. Ok la, my dad helped me to jump-start e 1st move. Haha. Wanted to play the see-saw as well but the kids were occupying them. :/ Being such a BIG, NICE & PRETTY sister, I let them play lor. Heh. My mum told me that my dad used to bring her to Pasir Ris Park to "Pak Tor" during their courtship period & she commented that it was a really good place for couples because at night so dark nobody sees. Haha. She said next time I can come with my bf. My mum so cute! Haha.

Bathing time..... Shoooo.....

No comments: